I have heard my readers loud and clear! What do we do with all of this Knox Gelatin! I am so glad you guys asked! I found an amazing, and easy Cheesecake recipe. It is one of the most asked for desserts at my house. We love any kind of cheesecake! This one uses lots of sale items this week. I will give you a price breakdown after. I know, a first for Snackurday!
There are also other great recipes you could use the gelatin for..
- Marshmallows..I’ve never attempted homemade, but I think I will soon!
- Make your own Jello. Use fruit juice, recipe is on the box.
- Go to Kraftrecipes.com for a huge list of recipes.
- Or donate to a school or science teacher. They love this stuff! In High School we used to to make a model of a cell.
Ok, Ok, the recipe. By the way, it is already portion controlled. Try just to eat one And, it is lower in calories than a regular cheesecake thanks to the Knox gelatin!
Chocolate Cherry Mini Cheesecakes
- 14 squares Chocolate Graham Crackers, finely Crushed (1 Sleeve)
- ¾ Cup sugar, divided
- 3 TBSP Butter or Margarine (melted)
- 1 env. Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup milk
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. cream cheese, softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 Can of Cherry Pie filling
Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
*Gluten free option! Purchase gluten free cookies and lay them in the bottom of the Muffin tin. Great option for anyone with a gluten sensitivity!