DOUBLE-CHOCOLATE-BANANA-BREAD
Raspberry-Oatmeal-Muffins
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookie Cups-7
5-Ways-to-Make-Your-Pumpkin-Last-Longer
Peanut-Butter-Cheese-Cake-Parfait

Recovering From the Flu

tissue

Just a note to say thank you for being patient while my family and I are recovering from the flu.  Hopefully we are bouncing back.  It has been horrible, and I hope none of you have to deal with the flu this year!

This is a reminder that I am just a Mom working behind the scenes to bring you the deals!  I hope to have everything back up and running in the morning.  My head permitting.  Thanks for your patience! :)

Comments

1. Sam says

Poor girl, take care and get well soon! That junk is going around; it’s that time of year. Love your blog and look forward to your new posts when you’re feeling better!

2. Sam says

3. says

I am going through the same thing right now. Did you get the flu shot? If not do you think you will get it from now on or not? Hope you feel better soon.

• says

Brooke, I have never had the flu shot. The kids got one the last 3 years and every time get the flu from the shot. We didn’t do it this year and got the flu. Can’t win for loosing. The kids did seem not to get as bad. I think they probably had some immunity from past shots. I am not sure if we will get them again or not.

4. says

• says

5. Susan C. in NY says

So sorry to hear that you all were sick. My 3 year old DS had a bad cold over the last week and I had upset stomach for about 4 days and that was bad enough. Hope you all recover quickly.

Susan

6. Susan C. in NY says

Susan

7. says

You said: “This is a reminder that I am just a Mom working behind the scenes to bring you the deals!”

There is no such thing as “just a Mom”…that is the most important job anyone can hold. It is also,, unfortunately, the one that seems to be the least recognized…ESPECIALLY…by other women and “moms.” Everyone does things differently; but I just wanted to say that you are a fabulous mom AND you do an incredible job with your blog. You do it without the assistance of ANYONE; so take a little time to allow your body to heal itself. It is fearfully and wonderfully made. You are a phenomenal woman!,

8. says

9. says

Feel better! As others have said – lots of fluids and rest and before you know it you will have kicked this thing to the curb

10. says