My husband loves to grill, and I love letting him. I can experiment with new flavors without making a mess or heating up my kitchen. I am trying to eat a little healthier the past couple weeks, and this chicken is right up my alley!
With the Fourth of July this weekend this is the perfect time to try this recipe out on your friends and family! I have been trying to post many Summer Sides lately too! You could serve this with…
- Grilled Corn with Flavored Butters
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Grape Tomatoes
- Stuffed Jalapeños
- Or any of my other Side Dishes
It just so happens that there are awesome deals this week on chicken and Dijon Mustard at Target making this meal super affordable!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce (like A1)
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes. Watch carefully to prevent burning!