This is a fresh Summery dinner, that even the kids will love. My favorite part is you can grill or cook the chicken in advance and slice it for this salad. No heating the kitchen! It is so nice to be able to cook food for several meals at once. It saves a ton of time during the week.
This salad is delicious by itself, or amazing with Homemade French Bread. I need to get in the kitchen and figure out how to make it Gluten Free because this is truly some amazing bread!
Throw a couple extra chicken breasts on the grill this week and have this delicious Raspberry Chicken Salad for dinner one night this week!
- ¼ cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 cooked chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups chopped Bibb lettuce
- Sliced Almonds (optional)
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together raspberry preserves, oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper.
- Add scallions and raspberries to vinaigrette.
- Add diced chicken and toss to combine with vinaigrette.
- Arrange lettuce on individual plates.
- Spoon chicken mixture over lettuce just before serving.
- Top with sliced almonds