It has been awhile since I posted a dinner recipe, but this one is a winner! I posted a great recipe for Creamy Mexicorn Risotto Yesterday that was based on a recipe that green giant sent me.
I also happened to make this yummy Citrus Chili Chicken in my crockpot at the same time. So of course as I am standing in the kitchen looking at both of these dishes, I had the extreme urge to mix them together! Luckily I made plenty of chicken and had extra to make this casserole.
So as a great idea Make the Yummy Citrus Chili Chicken for tacos or burittos night one, and use the left over chicken to make this Mexicorn Chicken Casserole for meal 2!
- 1½ Cup Shredded Citrus Chili Chicken(See Recipe)
- 1 Batch of Creamy Mexicorn Risotto(See Recipe)
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix together chicken and risotto in a casserole dish.
- Top with Tortilla chips and shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes until bubbly and heated through.