If you are like me you have a picky eater in the house. I have such a hard time getting my son to eat anything remotely healthy. These Broccoli Cheese Nuggets are such a great idea. Not only do they include a vegetable, but they are also gluten free! These can also be made ahead and reheated as a great appetizer or after school snack.
Serve warm with a little bit of ranch dip for a yummy, healthy treat!
- 16 oz. package of frozen chopped broccoli (thawed -drained)
- 1½ cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Crushed rice chex
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- With your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes,
- Cool and enjoy
These are so easy. In a large bowl mix 3 eggs, 16 oz frozen broccoli thawed and chopped, 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 tsp italian seasoning, and 1 cup crushed rice chex.
I used the frozen broccoli the size it was right out of the bag. Next time I will chop it up more.
Spoon it with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 375 F for 20-25 mins.