I love Summer! I feel like I am in my groove when the kids are all home. I have meals and activities plan, and all my little chicks under foot. Don’t get me wrong. There are days when I want to get away, but when it all comes down to it I love being a Mom.
Since we spent the day outside I put this dessert together at lunch time, and tossed it in the fridge. No baking required. My hubby peeked at it earlier, and gave me that look. The one that questions if it is going to be good or not. After supper he was the first one asking for dessert, and then said,”Wow, that is really good! What do you call it?” Then he got another bowl. So it is a winner at my house! Give it a shot at yours! I am sure they will love it!
- 1 Can Cherry Pie filling
- 1 box graham Crackers
- 1 8oz tub cool whip
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (3.4oz)
- Whisk together pudding and milk according to the package and refrigerate for 5 mins.
- Fold the cool whip into the pudding mix.
- In a 8×8 or 9×9 square pan place a layer of graham crackers and top with half of the pudding mix.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and the other half of the pudding mix.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers and a can of cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerated for at least 3 hours.
- Spoon and serve
First gather your ingredients. This is so good and so easy!
Layer graham crackers in the bottom of a 8×8 or 9×9 square pan. In a large bowl mix the vanilla pudding with milk according to the package and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Just enough to set it up a bit.
Once the pudding is set fold in 1 8oz tub of cool whip. You are going to pour half of this pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
Then you are going to layer some more graham crackers on top, then the other half of the pudding.
Top with a final layer of graham crackers and a can of cherry pie filling. If your family isn’t big cherry fans, you can choose another flavor.
Refrigerate for atleast 3 hours. I have found the longer the better.
After it has been in the fridge a while, spoon and serve! It comes apart a little in the bowl, but it is oh so good!