I am so excited about this giveaway! KIND Nuts & Spices are the newest line of KIND bars finely crafted from the highest quality whole nuts and nature’s most delicious spices. Each KIND Nuts & Spices bar is a good source of protein, high in fiber and contains only 5g of sugar (or less) — and nothing artificial. Not only are they good for you, and delicious, but they are GLUTEN FREE!
Available in 4 Flavors
- Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt – sweet and salty blend of almonds, peanuts, and walnuts drizzled in chocolate with a touch of sea salt.
- Cashew & Ginger Spice – sweet and spicy blend of cashews and ginger.
- Madagascar Vanilla Almond – fresh and tasty combination of mixed nuts (almonds, peanuts, cashews and walnuts) with delicious Madagascar vanilla.
- Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan – combination of pecans, almonds, cashews, and peanuts drizzled in chocolate with a hint of cinnamon.
Also, head over to the KIND facebook page and as part of a “Say No to Secret Ingredients” promotion on KIND’s Facebook page. The first 100,000 people to sign up and pledge to say no to secret ingredients (like sugar alcohols and all those words you need to Google!) will receive a $0.50/1 coupon redeemable at retail on the new KIND Nuts & Spices bars.
Kind Bars is going to give one lucky A Few Short Cuts Reader a KIND Nuts & Spices Cube (see above), an exclusive gift that is packed with five bars of each of the four KIND Nuts & Spices flavors -Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, Cashew & Ginger Spice, Madagascar Vanilla Almond and Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan– for a total of 20 KIND bars (retail value of $42.95).
HOW TO ENTER
Leave a comment below telling me which flavor you are the most interested in trying.
Leave a comment below for each bonus entry.
- Subscribe to the FREE AFewShortCuts Daily Email
- Follow A Few Short Cuts on Pinterest
- Follow A Few Short Cuts on Twitter
- Follow A Few Short Cuts on Facebook
This giveaway ends 8/17/12 at 11:59pm est. KIND is providing the bars for the giveaway and also provided me with a set for review. All opinions are 100% my own.