Oh when it comes to desserts I have a soft spot in my heart. Chocolate makes my heart skip a beat. You add that with my second love coffee and you had me at hello. I have had this dessert floating around in my brain for weeks but just didn’t have the ingredients to make it come to life. Today I fixed that problem with a trip to the grocery store and I am so glad I did. Plus I needed some more International Delight Iced Mocha Coffee. That stuff just rocks! This dessert is so easy. I took the lazy moms way out and bought pre-made brownies. I don’t do that often buy Udi’s makes gluten free brownie bites that I have been dying to try.
You can throw this dessert together in a matter of minutes to wow any crowd.
- 1 pan of brownies or about 3 cups of brownie bites
- ½ cup International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
- ½ cup Raspberry Preserves
- ¼ cup White Chocolate Chips
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- Crumble and layer ½ of the brownies in an 8×8 pan.
- Drizzle ¼ cup iced coffee over the brownies. Sprinkle chocolate chips and half of the raspberries over the brownies, and drizzle ¼ cup raspberry preserves over them. You can microwave preserves for 20 seconds to help them spread easily.
- Continue with another layer of brownie pieces, the other ¼ cup International Delight Iced coffee, and ¼ cup raspberry preserves.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream and more fresh berries.
I found this great local Raspberry Spread at the grocery store. I paid a little more for it, but I supported a local business and just as I suspected this stuff will rock your socks off!
So I broke up the brownie bits in a single layer in my 8×8 baking dish. I then poured about 1/4 cup International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee over the brownies.
Then I took it to another level. I sprinkled about 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, a handful of raspberries, and 1/3 cup raspberry preserves over the top.
To make the preserves easy to spread microwave them for about 20-30 seconds and give them a stir. Voila, now you can drizzle!
I then placed another layer of brownie, drizzled another 1/4 cup International Delight Iced Coffee, and another layer of preserves. I may have stole a glass of iced coffee during the process.
Serve with a little whipped cream or ice cream and some more raspberries! OUT OF THIS WORLD!