The holiday’s are rolling around and that means that homes will be hustling and bustling with friends and family. It isn’t always easy to think of quick bites to pull together to serve company. I try to keep things on hand to serve at a moments notice. These are perfect little nibbles because I always have these ingredients in my fridge and pantry. I love Chicken Parmesan and these bites give me a taste without going overboard cooking a full meal! You have to give these at try, they couldn’t be easier.
- 12 Garlic & Herb Bagel Chips (Old London)
- 1 cup of Diced Cooked Chicken
- ¼ cup Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat broiler in the oven.
- Fill a cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Place one Bagel chip in each one.
- Top with a couple pieces of chicken, a spoonful of pasta sauce, and top with cheese. Do this with each cup.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts on each one.
- Remove and serve.
- Can be served in paper or removed and placed on a tray.
Preheat your broiler and dig out the ingredients. I used the Old London Bagel Chips, but you can use anything similar.
Fill each cupcake liner with a bagel chip. Top with cooked chicken, then spoon pasta sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
Once the pan is full place under the broiler until the cheese is melted and serve .