Simple, Easy, and delicious is the name of the game today! We have been busy running around and packing boxes. The last thing I wanted to eat was anything take out. I decided to make these Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps out of what I had in the pantry…and some fresh lettuce and green onions. They were very quick and easy to make, and tasted amazing!
I added some crunch with the Chow Mein Noodles, but if you are gluten free you could also use the rice noodles. The whole family loved these. Plus an added bonus, they are healthy! What a great treat to pack in a lunch box instead of the typical sandwich.
- Large Leaf Lettuce (like romaine)
- 2 cups diced chicken breast
- Small Can Mandarin Oranges
- ⅛ cup Diced Green Onion
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Chow Mein Noodles or Crispy Rice Noodles.
- In a bowl mix together the chicken, a handful of mandarin orange pieces, green onion, some chow mein noodles, and then a few dashes of teriyaki sauce.
- Add Teriyaki sauce to taste. Some like more than others. There isn't a wrong way.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and place 2-3 Tbsp Chicken Salad on the leaf. Roll it as you would a burrito.
- Serve with additional sauce and noodles if desired.
- Use a gluten free teriyaki sauce and gluten free rice noodles.