You guys know that we just moved from Iowa to Florida. The expense involved with moving never cease to astound me. There are so many options whether you are moving yourself or hiring a service. What if there was an online service that made it easy to find reputable, affordable moving companies, and book them online instantly without hassle.
Introducing Unpakt: The first web app/digital marketplace/price comparison site for moving services. Unpakt lets you find reputable moving companies, compare, read reviews, and book online instantly. They have coast-to-coast options and they help streamline the entire “booking a mover” process to under an hour!
How It Works
- Plan your move by entering your move basics (where/when/what you’re moving)
- Compare moving companies with exact prices, user reviews, services and more. Not ready to commit? Not a problem. Save your move plan for later and make changes at any time.
- Book your mover at a guaranteed price. The only way your price will change is if you edit your inventory or conditions (distance, stairs, etc.)
Why Use Unpakt?
- Until now, finding a mover took patience, effort and a lot of phone calls. It doesn’t need to be this hard!
- Exact prices – there are no last minute price increases, no ballpark estimates… no surprises! You know exactly what you’re paying for.
- Peace of mind – Rest easy knowing that Unpakt rigorously pre-screens all movers so you don’t have to.
- Instant gratification – You can find exact prices for great movers instantly. Never wait for a company to call you back again.
- Save money – Comparison-shopping, by nature, allows you to compare and choose a price you are comfortable with.
- Save time – You only have to shop for a mover once – enter your info and compare companies immediately. No need to waste hours on the phone any longer.
Give Unpakt.com a try! Receive 5% instant cash back on your next move! Enter promo code: AFSC5 on Unpakt.com when booking and save. Must book by 7/31/13.
This post has been sponsored by Unpakt.com. All thought and pinons are 100% my own.