I was reading an article about the amount of calories in a milk shake from any fast food restaurant. Let’s just say I am pretty sure milkshakes have been ruined for me for a long time.
Oh, but how I love that cold creamy Strawberry amazingness that is so thick you almost need a spoon. I was determined to recreate it but even healthier. Hello Skinny Strawberry Shake. Where have you been all my life?
This Skinny Strawberry shake is so easy to make and dare I say ….Healthy! There is no ice cream in this shake and when you see the simple ingredients you will never believe it! And the sprinkles are just the icing on this already awesome dessert. My 7 year old squealed when I added them, like I just made the best thing in the world even better. The cuteness is strong with that one.
All this shake has is Frozen Bananas, Frozen Strawberries, Almond Milk, and International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free French Vanilla Creamer for a little extra creaminess without the guilt. YUM
If you love International Delight as much as I do go now to play their new game Hazelnut Blitz. Use code word “Delight” to gain more entries for a chance to win some great prizes.
- 1 Cups Frozen Banana Pieces
- ½ Cup Frozen Sliced Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp International Delight Fat Free & Sugar Free French Vanilla Creamer
- ½ - 1 cup Almond Milk
- In a blender blend the frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, creamer and the almond milk. Start with ½ cup Almond Milk and add more if necessary to get everything to blend.
- Serve immediately. Top with sprinkles if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.