Being healthy is always important to me, but doesn’t always taste so good. These Healthy Green Detox Smoothies aren’t just good for you but they are tasty too.
I am sure that all of the fruit in this smoothie helps it taste amazing. It is also a great way to get some greens into the kids without them noticing.
Add everybody to the blender and let it rip. Don’t let the green color turn you off because this is one yummy smoothie!
- 1 frozen sliced very ripe banana (previously peeled & sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup almond milk (may substitute with milk of your choice)
- 1 and 1⁄4 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 peach, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt (or regular yogurt if you prefer)
- 1-2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Blend frozen banana slices and milk together until thick and smooth. Scrape down sides of blender as needed.
- Add the pineapple, peach and yogurt and blend until combined. Add the spinach and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Notes: The flavor of this smoothie is very fruity – you cannot taste the spinach.