Nobody wants to spend their summer in the kitchen! I am all about short cuts when it comes to dinner, that is why I kind of cheated the system today and made this Quick & Easy Zucchini Lasagna Bowl. I delicious way to sneak veggies in and you will never guess how I made it!
My secret weapon was Hamburger Helper® Lasagna! YEP, I cheated. I grabbed this and a couple zucchini while I was out at Walmart earlier. But I did add my own flair.
Walmart seriously has so many different varieties of Hamburger Helper® to choose from. Glad I already knew what I wanted or this could have been a hard decision.
I browned my ground beef. Then I diced 2 zucchinis. They are in season right now and really affordable.
I made the Hamburger Helper® according to the package. I sautéed the zucchini is a separate skillet with olive oil. I mixed them in at the very end. Then I topped the entire skillet with some fresh shredded mozzarella cheese. I popped it under the broiler just long enough to give it a good melt.
Serve this with a nice fresh garden salad and you have dressed up a simple and affordable dinner.
- 1 Box Hamburger Helper® Lasagna Flavor
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 Medium Zucchini, diced
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare the Hamburger Helper® according to package instructions.
- While it is simmering, sautee diced zucchini in a medium skillet.
- Stir the zucchini into the hamburger helper right before serving.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and pop under the broiler for 2-3 minutes just to get it good and melted.
- Serve with a side salad.
This is such a perfect quick & easy summer time dinner. The kids love it because it is cheesy, I love it because of the veggies and how simple it is. It is a win – win.
There is an iBotta coupon right now to save even more on Hamburger Helper!®
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hamburger Helper® . The opinions and text are all mine.