It wouldn’t be the holidays without a sweet treat or two lying around for gift giving and serving to your guests. We like to go all out at our house and these OREO Cookie Ball Snowballs do just that without taking you hours in the kitchen!
I made a quick run to Publix for my OREO Cookies and a few other items that I needed to bring these OREO Cookie Ball Snowballs to life. Right now you can save $0.55 when you buy ONE (1) OREO Cookies package! Head to NABISCO Party Planner to get your coupon.
I made an entire pan of these OREO Cookie Ball Snowballs. It only took me a few minutes of prep time. Most of the time was spent waiting on them to cool in the fridge. Easy Peasy! What I love about these, beside the obvious fact that they are made out of OREOs and white chocolate, is that you can keep them in the freezer in an airtight container until you are ready to serve to guests. Make ahead so you have more time to entertain and you are spending less time in the kitchen.
When your guests arrive place the OREO Cookie Ball Snowballs on a tray and serve. A great tip to dress up your table fast and easy. Head to the fabric store and buy a yard or two of your favorite Christmas fabric. Cut it into a runner for your table. No sewing needed. It can dress up a plain tablecloth and really make it festive! Add a bowl to the center of your table full of christmas ornaments and you have an instant centerpiece.
Your guests are sure to ask for the recipe for these decadent goodies! Pick up some cute inexpensive reusable tins and send some of the OREO Cookie Ball Snowballs home with them as a gift along with the recipe! They will love this tasty treat when they get home.
On second thought, you might want to make two batches if you are planning on sending some home. They are going to disappear fast!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 2-1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- DIP balls, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Roll balls in coconut until evenly coated. Return to baking sheet.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Visit NabiscoPartyPlanner.com, where you can find more themed holiday recipes from NABISCO as well as coupons savings at Publix!