Kitchens are the heart of a home, and we want them to look perfect as such. Kitchen remodels are a bit on the pricey side. Here is a simple update that can change the look of your kitchen without going through a full remodel. Transform your kitchen with KitchenAid!
Transform your kitchen with new appliances at Best Buy or Pacific Kitchen and Home. There is nothing that can refresh the look of your kitchen like some amazing new appliances! You can check out the latest in appliance technology from black stainless to built-in appliances and create a strong focal point that will be a conversation piece for years to come. Visit the Best Buy Appliance Remodel/Refresh page to learn more.
I love KitchenAid’s collection at Best Buy because it looks like chef-quality without the premium price! You get the perfect balance of elegance and functionality! Check out some of these features!
- All new Slide-in Ranges fit the traditional freestanding cut-out for a seamless look that provides exceptional cooking and baking.
- All New Slide-In Downdraft Range options in Electric and Dual Fuel for more ways to cook
- Even-Heat™ Technology means flawless results in our wall ovens and ranges.
- Exclusive Steam Rack and Steam Bake cooking options are designed for amazing performance
- Baking Drawer for cooking flexibility to keep dishes warm, slow cook or simply bake at a different temperature than the main oven cavity.
- NEW French Door Refrigeration Configuration: More Drawers for More Possibilities. Five Door offers the ultimate in flexibility, organized storage and easier access to food.
- New 36” French Door Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator expands our offering with platinum interior design
- Luxury fit, feel and finish with soft close pantry drawers, new crispers, platinum interior with undershelf lighting.
Head into Best Buy now and take advantage of 18 months major appliance financing or 5% rewards. Plus you will get Free delivery on purchases $399+!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.