We love to make our own ice cream! At our house making ice cream comes hand in hand with a movie night. It’s even better when we can make it with our favorite candy. While everyone has a different idea on what their favorite is there is one thing we can agree on. This No Churn Reeses Ice Cream is a winner every time!
This ice cream starts out with a simple whipped cream. Beat your cream until stiff peaks form. Once they do fold in your sweetened condensed milk and chocolate mixture. Now….I have a problem with Sweetened Condensed Milk, I love it way too much! I am pretty sure I could just eat it right out of the can. Not that I would do that or anything. 😉
Unwrap your Reese’s Miniatures and heat up some peanut butter in the microwave to make it soft. Chop each Reeses into 4 pieces. Mix in 2/3 of the chopped Reeses in the ice cream mix.
Now start layering. In a loaf pan pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Top with 1/3 of the melted peanut butter. Repeat to add 2 more layers. When you are done swirl it all together with a knife and top with the remaining candy. Freeze for at least 6 hours but its best overnight. Serve and enjoy!
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Small bag of Reese’s Miniatures (about 40 mini Reese’s)
- Place the small bag of mini Reese’s in the freezer for about 10 mins.
- In a large bowl add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk, stir until fully combined.
- In another large bowl mix heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form, fold in condensed milk and chocolate mixture
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for about 20-30 seconds until melted
- Unwrap candies and cut each candy into 4 pieces
- Fold about ⅔ of the candy pieces into the mix
- Using a loaf pan, pour ⅓ of the mixture into the bottom of the pan, top with ⅓ of the melted peanut butter
- Repeat to add 2 more layers
- Once all layers are complete use a knife and run it through the pan to create a swirl in the mix
- Top with remaining candy pieces
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight for best results