Sponsored written by me on behalf Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own
I opened the fridge and realized we had nothing for breakfast the next morning. During the Summer, I am pretty sure the kids eat everything I buy the minute it comes in the house. Luckily, Walmart is right around the corner so I went to go pick up some breakfast essentials and snag a few ingredients for these yummy Bacon Pancake Strips.
I was at Walmart searching for the right bacon, I noticed this Jimmy Dean® Applewood Smoked Bacon! PERFECT! Why haven’t I bought this before? In the cart it went along with the pancake mix, eggs, milk, syrup, and orange juice.
I wish I could hug the person that came up with the self-checkout at Walmart. Best ….idea….ever! Since I only had a few things, it made getting in and out super simple!
The next morning, it only took minutes to whip up this DELICIOUS Bacon Pancake Strips. They are the perfect mix of bacon and pancake rolled into one! Great since my kids love dipping their bacon into syrup anyway. Check out the video below!
I told you those were super simple! You can precook your bacon in the oven or microwave to save even more time! I just did everything right on the griddle. The house smelled heavenly as the kids rolled out of bed!
I am convinced that the Jimmy Dean® Premium Bacon made these even better. It turned out crispy and perfect. The Applewood flavor paired with the pancakes perfectly!
- Pancake Mix, Prepared
- Jimmy Dean® Premium Bacon
- Empty Squirt Bottle
- Syrup or Honey for serving
- Cook Jimmy Dean® Premium Bacon on hot griddle or pre-cook in microwave or oven. Remove bacon from griddle once cooked and wipe griddle clean of grease.
- Mix pancake mix according to package instructions. Place pancake mix inside of squirt bottle.
- Set bacon one strip at a time back on the hot griddle spacing them atlas 4 inches apart.
- Use squirt bottle and squeeze pancake mix on top of bacon forming strips. Once the pancake begins to form small bubbles around the edges flip and cook the other side for about 1 minute. Remove from griddle and serve with syrup.