This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own
Everyone loves a great party! What kind of party would it be without some great food?! When you are the hostess you don’t want to spend all of your time in the kitchen! That is why I love recipes like these Pulled Pork Party Sandwiches! They are just the thing to make for a crowd or even to snack on with the family, and they only take minutes to make!
I made my way to my local Walmart to snag what I needed to make these yummy sandwiches!! While I was shopping I made my way to the freezer section by the bagged chicken nuggets to pick up the Ball Park® Pulled Pork. This Ball Park Pulled Pork makes these sandwiches super-fast to make because it is fully cooked. Plus, it is slow roasted with savory barbecue sauce so you don’t need to add any unless you desire.
Ball Park has other great products in the freezer section that you can pick up to make dinner easier as the week goes on. You can snag Ball Park® Steakhouse All Natural Beef and Ball Park® Flame Grilled Beef Patty while you are out shopping. These are both amazing options if you are looking for ways to spend less time in the kitchen while still getting a tasty meal on the table for your family!
Take less than a minute to watch this video to see just how simple these savory Pulled Pork Party Sandwiches are to pull together!
I told you they were super easy! This Pulled Pork Party Sandwich recipe is based off a really old family recipe for Funeral Sandwiches. They called them funeral sandwiches because they typically served them at funerals. Any time they are made, they disappear within minutes of hitting the table. No one can resist these amazing morsels.
These sandwiches are great to make ahead of time and bake when you are ready to serve! You can actually prepare the sandwiches the night before, wrap them with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before baking. When you are ready to serve pull them out and pop them in the oven for 15 minutes. Talk about a time saver! They are perfect for game day and parties when you are short on time.
Here is this yummy recipe so you can try them yourself!
- 1 Package BALL PARK Pulled Pork
- 1 (12 ct) pack of Hawaiian rolls
- 1 package of sliced provolone cheese
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Cut each roll in half, lengthwise and place bottom halves on the bottom of a baking pan.
- Layer bottom half with thawed Ball Park Pulled Pork and cheese and place the top half back on.
- In a bowl, Mix together the butter, Worcestershire, brown sugar, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour sauce over sandwiches, drenching each one.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake for 15 minutes uncovered or until cheese is melted and bun tops are a bit golden.
- *Prep Ahead
- Cover tightly and refrigerate sandwiches for up to 24 hours before baking and serving.
These are really a hit when you add a little BBQ sauce to the plate and top with some chopped green onions! Don’t be afraid to make them your own and change them up a little bit. These sandwiches are so full of flavor you can’t eat just one! Everyone will be asking you for the recipe!