My husband thinks of himself as a bit of a grilling expert. He loves to pull the grill out and cook dinner for us a couple times a week. This weekend he made some BBQ ribs that I swear were the best I have ever had and it was all because we used the Best Rib Dry Rub we have ever tried.
This was so simple to make and I feel like one batch of this is enough for 2 slabs of ribs. The flavors play so nicely off of each other. The ribs didn’t even need sauce, but we are sauce people so they got it anyway. LOL
Each bite of the ribs you got the full flavor of the bbq with a hint of spice in the back from the chili and the pepper. I am telling you guys, this is the best rib dry rub EVER!
The Best Rib Dry Rub
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne or chipotle pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl or jar and then rub them into the slab of ribs before grilling.