This is light colorful and perfect for Spring and Summer! This spaghetti salad makes a great side dish or quick lunch! I have even packed this in the kids lunch boxes before. The whole family really enjoys it!
Talk about a recipe that is oh so simple! Make your spaghetti pasta according to the package. Drain it and put it in a large bowl. Mix in your favorite veggies. I chose tomatoes, sweet peppers, mushrooms, and olives. Stir them and then dress the bowl with Italian Dressing to taste. That is it! It is just that simple!
- 1 box Spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup diced sweet peppers
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Italian Dressing, to taste
- Cook Barilla organic spaghetti pasta according to the package. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Mix in veggies and toss with Italian dressing to taste.
- Use a gluten free pasta.
- Use a dairy free dressing