Say it with me…..” Mmm….Bacon!” These are so simple they will blow your mind! Simply adding bacon to these Cinnamon rolls turns them into the extraordinary! Not a peep was heard all through the house once these hit the table, except… “Is there more?”
You can choose to make your own cinnamon rolls or take the easy way out like I did and buy the canned. Just unroll the cinnamon rolls and sprinkle with cooked bacon pieces. Roll back up and place on the pan as you normally would. When they come out of the oven ice and sprinkle with a little more bacon!
Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls or similar
- 5 Strips of bacon cooked crispy and chopped
- Take cinnamon rolls out of the can.
- On wax paper unroll the cinnamon rolls (use a sharp knife to cut along the spiral of the cinnamon roll if necessary) to make a strip.
- Sprinkle bacon pieces along the inside edge of the strip.
- Roll back up tightly.
- Place in pan and cook according to package directions.
- Put icing on top of rolls and sprinkle with more bacon pieces.