I married my husband twelve years ago, and I have spoiled him. I can admit that. I cook him all kinds of goodies, I clean the house, and not because he expected it, but because I love him. Now that I have 3 kids and am running around all day everyday, he somehow still thinks I have time to spoil him. Which I don’t….I laugh that I am lucky if I can sneak away to the bathroom somedays. But their are occasions that I don’t mind hitting the kitchen and whipping up a treat.
I knew he was going to be ready to get comfy on the couch for Monday night football. I figured he deserved a special snack. I threw together these buffalo chicken bites. The have all of the flavor of Buffalo Chicken Wings, but they are so much easier to make. Perfect for watching football.
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or similar)
- 1 cup Shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the chicken, hot sauce, and cheeses.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the crescent dough pressing together the seems.
- Spread the chicken mix thinly over the dough and roll it up like a jelly roll.
- Place the roll in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set up.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet and bake at 400 F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to 400 F.
In a bowl mix together everything except for the crescent dough. 😉
Roll out the crescent roll dough pinching the seems together. Spread the chicken mix over the crescent roll dough and roll up like a jelly roll.
After the dough is rolled place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set up. Then slice in one inch pieces and place on parchment covered baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes at 400 Degrees F.
Serve with Blue Cheese dressing and Celery Sticks! 🙂