Game day is serious business in my house. We have made it a family tradition to make snacks and hang out on the weekends to watch football. There are certain things that go with a football game and Buffalo Chicken Wings is one of them, so these Buffalo Chicken Bites are the next best thing. EVEN better!
They have all of the flavors of traditional Buffalo Chicken Wings, but they are so much easier to make. Perfect for watching football. Pair this simple appetizer with some blue cheese or ranch dressing and some celery sticks and you have a winner every time!
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (or similar)
- 1 cup Shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the chicken, hot sauce, and cheeses.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the crescent dough pressing together the seems.
- Spread the chicken mix thinly over the dough and roll it up like a jelly roll.
- Place the roll in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set up.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet and bake at 400 F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to 400 F.
In a bowl mix everything except for the crescent dough. 😉
Roll out the crescent roll dough pinching the seams together. Spread the chicken mix over the crescent roll dough and roll up like a jelly roll.
After the dough is rolled, place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set up. Then slice into one-inch pieces and place on parchment covered baking sheet and baked for 10-12 minutes at 400 Degrees F.
Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing and Celery Sticks!