We try to have fun during the summer at my house. There is usually some type of fun to be had everyday of the week, even if it is something small. Today’s fun was this Copycat Ocean Water Drink. The kids have gotten ocean water from sonic before, but it wasn’t quite this dressed up. I was told this was much better!
This would be so much fun to serve for a ocean party, shark week, and so much more.
Copycat Ocean Water
- ½ Tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- 12oz Sprite
- blue food coloring (optional)
- Add ½ tablespoon sugar to a small bowl and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Mix for just a second and pop in the microwave for about 30 seconds- just to dissolve. Set the mixture aside to cool.
- Fill your glass with ice. Add your 12oz of Sprite to the glass and set aside.
- Grab your cooled sugar mixture and add ½ teaspoon coconut extract & blue food coloring. Stir.
- Dump into your glass of Sprite and mix well.
- You can dress up your Ocean Water with a couple gummy fish, or a life saver on a string hanging from the straw. It just makes it more fun!