My favorite quick and easy appetizer that everyone loves. Try this super simple Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
Be a fly on the wall in my kitchen any day of the week and you are likely to hear….
Mom, Did you buy pickles?
Hun, Did you buy any pickles?
Mom, are we outta pickles?
Mom, will you pack a pickle in my lunch box? We have some, right?
Pickle, pickle, pickle. You would think that they lived off of pickles. I suppose there are worse things in life to want to snack on, but oh my! I have never bought so many pickles in my life. Dill pickles, Bread & butter pickles, sweet gherkins, and more.
My family loves fried pickles while we are watching football, but I am not in the mood to stand over the fryer all the time. We needed a new pickle treat. Something very easy to whip up but equally delicious. Welcome, Dill Pickle Dip. Don’t knock it till you try it because it is SO GOOD! You can dip pretzels, chips, veggies and more. Plus, you can make it ahead and leave it in the fridge for the big game!
Dill Pickle Dip
- 1 (8oz) Package of Softened Cream Cheese
- 1- 1 1/2 cups dill pickles
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice (+-)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a food processor pulse together all the ingredients until dip forms.
- If you don't have a food processor you can finely chop the pickles and stir them together with the other ingredients.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour before serving.
- This dip is good for up to a week stored covered in the refrigerator.