I am getting in the mood for Fall. The weather here in Florida isn’t there yet, but I am still enjoying basking in the sun. I am still filling my house with the scents and tastes of pumpkin, cinnamon, apples, and more. I had this great idea for Pumpkin Fudge this weekend, but all the recipes I found were very involved. I just wanted an Easy Pumpkin Fudge. So I made it! This fudge is to die for! It is full of the tastes of fall without the fuss of messing up the kitchen.
Just heat 1 (12 oz) Package of white chocolate chips with 2 Tbsp of coconut oil (or butter) in the microwave for 30 seconds at 50% power. Stir. Continue heating it at 30 second intervals until it’s fully melted.
At this point you are going to quickly stir in the pumpkin, spices, and vanilla. Pour into a lined 8×8 baking dish and set to cool. I put mine in the fridge.
Once it is cool and hardened just slice into pieces and enjoy! I told you it was easy!
Easy Pumpkin Fudge
- 1 (12 oz) Package of White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil or Butter/Margarine
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a microwave safe bowl place white chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second intervals until melted.
- Stir in pumpkin, spice, and vanilla.
- Pour into a parchment lined 8x8 baking dish and allow to cool to set up.
- Once set, slice and serve.