Delightfully Easy Tirimisu
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box vanilla wafers cookies
- 1 small package sugar free vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- 1 cup International Delight Light Iced Coffee Mocha flavor
- ½ cup skim milk
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- In a bowl wisk together the pudding mix, iced coffee, and skim milk. Place in fridge until pudding sets.
- In a 8x8 or 9x9 dish place a single layer of vanilla wafers.
- Place half of the pudding mix over the wafers, and cover with another single layer of vanilla wafers.
- Top with the other half of the pudding mix. Then cover with cool whip.
- Dust with some cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
- You can use gluten free cookies to make this gluten free.
Recipe by A Few Short Cuts at http://afewshortcuts.com/2013/03/delightfully-easy-tirimisu/