At my house pennies don’t just get pinched. I am pretty sure we squeeze them until the squeal. ~giggle~ Three kids can do a number on a budget. Especially when those kids are growing, which mine seem to want to do every-time I blink. A huge money saver for us is making our own homemade cleaners.
Not only are they a fraction of the cost compared to the store bought versions, but they are much less toxic. I don’t have to worry if my kids want to help me clean. Ha…who am I kidding. If I make them clean, I don’t have to stress about them accidentally getting it on their skin. If it spills, or they use to much I am not going to flip out on them. For pennies you can make your own Homemade Window Cleaner.
Homemade Window Cleaner
- 2 Cups Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Liquid Dish Soap
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar Spray Bottle
- Mix all ingredients in the spray bottle. Shake. Ready to Use!
- You can snag empty spray bottles at the dollar tree.
I purchase the spray bottles at the dollar tree. They have them in a few sizes and they are perfect for homemade cleaners!
I have also made …..
- Homemade Febreeze
- Homemade Furniture Polish
- Simple Natural Cleaning with a Lemon
- How to Make Steam Cleaner Solution
- Plus more to come