So you got a brand new Keurig 2.0 and you put a K-Cup in it and got this annoying “Ooops! This Pack wasn’t designed for this Brewer” Message. How do you get rid of that Oops Message and enjoy the coffee you love?
Here are some things you need to know.
- The new Keurig 2.0 is only capable of brewing Keurig approved K-Cups.
- Older K-Cups (Even Keurig Brand) don’t have the design on their foil tops to allow brewing in Keurig 2.0
- Off Brand and Refillable K-Cups can’t be used in Keurig 2.0
How to Fix it?
- Purchase and use only the newer Keurig Approved K-Cups and K-Carafes. There are a ton to choose from at Cross Country Cafe for some amazing prices.
- You can try this hack from Keurig Hack BUT keep in mind that using un-approved k-cups could void your warranty.
- Amazon now sells this refillable K-cup for Keurig 2.0 brewers. It has good reviews and for less than $20 could save you a ton on k-cups. Keep in mind that again, using a non Keurig brand k-cup can void your warranty.
Check out these other great keurig posts
[catlist name=keurig orderby=title order=rand numberposts=3 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail title_size=4]