I love this time of year! It’s football season! The grill is sizzling, the kids are playing outside, and I am making delicious snacks! I love making a variety of snacks instead of a meal. It is nice to have the change of pace. One of my hubby’s favorite snacks is Jalapeno Poppers. Why not turn them into a dip?!
I am so glad I decided to make this Jalapeno Popper Dip! It tastes just like Jalapeno Poppers! Everyone loves it! This will become a football regular at my house!
I had my littlest helper in the kitchen today! In a large bowl we mixed the cream cheese, mayo, Monterrey jack, and sliced jalapenos.
We then placed the dip in a large pie plate and topped it with bread crumbs and more cheese. I actually used crushed up rice chex and it worked fabulously. Then we popped it into the oven for 25 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Remove from the oven and serve immediately with Corn chips.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (or crushed rice chex)
- corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayo, 3/4 cup Monterrey jack cheese, and Jalapenos until blended.
- Spread into an un-greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Top with bread crumbs and the rest of the Monterrey jack cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with chips.