Everyone is getting ready for December Entertaining. At my house, the big question is, “Do we have snacks for Football this weekend?” I am always looking for ways to mix up our appetizers, and I love to use Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets.
I have so many great recipes that use them, everything from Breakfast to Dessert. This time I pulled a package of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets out of the freezer to make a batch of these Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels!
I left my Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets out of the freezer to thaw for about 30 -45 minutes. Once it was thawed I gently unfolded it and rolled it out just a little larger.
While I was waiting for the Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets to thaw I mixed up the cream cheese, Monterrey jack cheese, jalapenos, and seasoning in a medium bowl.
Once everything was ready I spread the Jalapeno cheese mix evenly over the Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets.
I then rolled it up long side to long side sealing the edge together with a little water. I then sliced it into one inch thick pieces.
I then evenly spaced them on a parchment lined baking sheet and popped them in the oven at 400 Degrees F for 12 minutes.
They came out amazingly hot and flaky, ready for any crowd.
Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels
Yield 20 -24
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (thawed)
- 1 8oz package of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend or Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup diced fresh jalapenos (seeded) or you can use jarred pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, cheese, jalapenos, and garlic salt until well combined.
- Carefully unfold one puff pastry sheet and roll it out a little larger. Evenly spread half of the jalapeno cheese mix over the pastry sheet. Roll it up long side to long side, pressing the seam together with a little water on your fingers to seal.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place the rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 Degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with the other sheet of puff pastry.
- Serve immediately