We love making a big deal about the holidays, even the little ones. These Leprechaun Rainbow Garden Cups and so much fun! Especially for little ones!
My kids pulled out their Rainbow Seeds the other day and said let’s plant a garden to grow our rainbows. They never thought that we would actually do it!
These are super simple too! We just layered Lucky Charms and pistachio instant pudding in a cup. Then we stuck a few of our rainbow seeds in the top. I told the kids to put them in the fridge and we would see what happened in the morning.
Imagine their surprise when these rainbow gummy worms were sticking out in the morning. Little rainbow sprouts! Y’all the excitement was real, and so much fun. Plus they got to enjoy their treats afterward!
Leprechaun Rainbow Garden Cups
- Lucky Charms Cereal
- 1 pkg Pistachio Instant Pudding (made according to box)
- skittles and rainbow gummy worms
- Prepare the pistachio pudding according to package and refrigerate until set.
- Layer the lucky charms and pudding in a serving cup.
- Top with skittles and gummy worms.