I just took my love for Pumpkin, Coffee, and cookies to a whole new level! Hold onto your seats folks, it just got real! ~giggle~ Check out how cute these Pumpkin Spice Latte Cooke Cups are!
I have been dying to find an excuse to make these little cookie cups! The handles are pretzels. The only thing is pinterest makes it look so easy to stick the handles on the side of the cups. Um….sure it’s simple. ROFL I may have had to slather the white chocolate onto the side to get it to work. I asked my 6 year old if she thought it was ok.
“MOM, who doesn’t like chocolate?”
Ah…the wisdom of a child. Who cares how much chocolate I used. It’s Chocolate!
The filling is my favorite International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer, some cream cheese, a tad bit of sugar, and some cool whip. You can also use real whipped cream. The Pumpkin Spice Cream tastes like pumpkin pie in a cup. You can’t beat it! My kids have even started mixing it in their milk for a unique….Pumpkin Pie Milk. We are die hard pumpkin fans. Can you tell?
I just filled those little cookie cups with that Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese goodness and sprinkles with some cinnamon. BAM! Just grab a cup of coffee because that is all you need to go with these. I am pretty sure they will pass the test alone too.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookie Cups
- Sugar Cookie Dough (store bought or homemade)
- Pretzel Twists
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 oz cool whip or whipped cream
- cinnamon to sprinkle if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place 1 tbsp of sugar cookie dough into each slot in a greased mini muffin pan. Press down and form to the sides like a little cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. As soon as you remove from the oven use the back of a spoon to push down the centers to form a cup. Allow the cookie cups to cool completely in the pan before removing.
- Once you remove from the pan, melt 1 cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave by heating for 1 minute at 50% power stirring every 30 seconds until creamy.
- Break small pieces of the pretzel twist to resemble cup handles. Dip them in the melted chocolate and stick them to the sides of the cups. Allow them to set.
- While the cookie cups are setting. Beat together softened cream cheese, International Delight Creamer, and sugar until creamy.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Place in a pipping bag to fill each cookie cup.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.