This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooper Tires . All opinions are 100% mine.
Most of us with families will take at least one road trip this Summer. We have already hit the road a few times. We don’t go too far, but a few hours each way can still put wear on your tires. Whether you are going to grandmas or going to an amusement park you want to get there safe and sound. That is where Cooper Tires Comes in.
Cooper Tires is an American company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of replacement automobile and truck tires, and subsidiaries that specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. Cooper tires are quality tires that will fit your budget!
When we are driving in the Summer we face many road hazards. The weather, the heat, wear and tear on our tires. Our job is to make sure the tires we are driving on our safe and have the proper tread to keep our vehicle in tip top shape.
However we don’t want to sacrifice safety just to fit in our budget. You can feel confident in your Cooper Tire purchase because Cooper has a premium 65,000-mile treadwear protection warranty and 45-day road test guarantee ensure a comfortable ride for SUV and CUV drivers. On top of that, there are some great offers on select Cooper Tires during the Cooper Tire Summer Drive Event.
June 1st through July 15th, customers are eligible to receive a prepaid Visa card worth up to $70 when purchasing a new set of four qualifying Cooper Tires through participating dealers. I would totally put that toward gas for my Summer road trip!
Some of the eligible tires are…
The Cooper Discoverer SRX
- The Discoverer SRX is a dedicated SUV and CUV tire that is available in numerous sizes. Recently available in 30 additional sizes, fitting a wide range of SUVs and CUVs, making it the perfect tire for summer road trips.
- The Discoverer SRX tires fits a wide selection of SUVs and CUVs.
- The Discoverer SRX features Cooper’s innovative Wear Square, the company’s exclusive visual tread life indicator.
- The Wear Square is located at six points of reference around the inside and outside of the tread. Throughout the tire’s lifetime, the square changes shape beginning with a full square and ending with an exclamation mark when tire tread is low, allowing consumers to quickly and easily assess the approximate tread remaining on the tires.
- The Wear Square can also signal uneven tire wear and possible wheel alignment issues.
- The Discoverer SRX offers a premium 65,000-mile Tread Wear Protection Warranty and a 45-Day Road Test guarantee ensure a confident choice and smooth ride for SUV and CUV drivers, if you aren’t satisfied with your Discoverer SRX tire purchase you may return them to your original dealer within 45 days of purchase for a FREE OF CHARGE Cooper brand replacement only, including mounting and balancing.
The Cooper Discoverer STT Pro
- The Discoverer STT is Cooper’s latest high performance dedicated off-roading.
- The Discoverer STT allows drivers to undertake impressive off-road capabilities without sacrificing high on-road performance. Offered in a wide range of commercial and large diameter flotation sizes.
The Cooper Discoverer A/T3
- The Discoverer A/T3 tire utilizes leading technology, compounding and design to provide quality support through various terrains.
- The Discoverer A/T3 tread enhances wet traction and reduces rolling resistance.
So before you hit the road this summer check your tires and check out the Cooper Tire Summer Drive Event. Check the Dealer Locator for a dealer near you.