The new year is here and many have resolutions to eat better, work out more, just be a better version of you. Then there is that wrench in your plan called “Super Bowl Sunday”, get togethers, dinner parties, and more. Why not make this Skinny Taco Dip to share with your friends and family. They will never guess it is a “Skinny” version of an all time favorite.
Bust out a bag of tortilla chips and dig in. YUM!
Skinny Taco Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups chunky, mild salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- ¼ Cup sliced Green Olives
- 3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning. Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle on shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, green onions, and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.