This is the first Fall we are doing multiple sports as a family. Not only are we crazy busy with back to school but there are some days when we leave my house at 4pm and don’t walk back in the door until 8 or 8:30 pm. Of course the kids get hungry, thirsty, and just tired. The concession stands can be so tempting when you are hungry but with a little prep work you can save your money and skip the concession stand with these Snack Sack Tips.
Being prepared is half the battle. Heck that is the battle! Making sure you have a meal before you leave and packing a snack can mean the difference in stopping at the concession stand and spending way too much money.
I stock up on healthy snack items at the grocery store. I try to pick up things that the kids love to snack on but that are healthy options.
- Yogurt pouches
- Individual Peanut Butter Cups
- Trail mix
I recently discovered these Chobani Kids® Greek Yogurt Pouches! The thing that caught my attention is Chobani Kids® and Chobani Tots® contain real fruits and vegetables, and nothing artificial. That means only natural ingredients, no preservatives or artificial colors or flavors. Plus, they all contain less than 5% lactose, are gluten-free, and have live and active cultures and probiotics. That makes them so much healthier for my family.
Chobani has great healthy snack products for the entire family! For the kids they offer…
Chobani Tots® Pouches
- Chobani Tots® Greek Yogurt pouches are designed for babies beginning at six months.
- Made with whole milk Greek Yogurt Tots pouches provide 12mg of omega-3 DHA.
Chobani Kids® Pouches
- 25% less sugar than the leading kid’s yogurt and a good source of protein and calcium.
- Packed with 2X the protein compared to the leading kids’ yogurt
- Chobani Kids® Pouches come in three flavorful varieties: Strawberry, Grape, and Vanilla & Chocolate Dust.
- Packaging features Spider-Man and Doc McStuffins, and comes in dual flavor 4 packs.
Chobani Kids® Tubes
- Chobani Kids® Tubes contain 25% less sugar than the leading yogurt tubes.
- Each 2-ounce tube provides 5g of protein, compared to 2g for other kids yogurt.
- Flavors include Strawberry, Banana, Mixed Berry, and Watermelon.
Go now to check out these Chobani Kids Savings!
I pack a few snacks in a brown paper bag along with a refillable water bottle for each kid.
I fold over the top and seal it with a few of their favorite stickers. Just because we are skipping the concession stand doesn’t mean I want to skip the fun. I have actually had parents and kids ask me where I bought the snack sack. They are always shocked when I tell the I packed them and brought them from home.
Taking a few minutes to be prepared can save you a ton of money and provide your kids with a healthy snack option when you are busy with sports.