What is the Menards® "Low Price Guarantee" policy?
We guarantee our everyday competitive prices. If you find a lower everyday or advertised price on an identical stock item at any local retail competitor that has the item in stock, we’ll beat their price by 11% when you buy the identical item from us. All you need to do is just bring us the competitor’s current ad. Competitor’s closeout, special order, discontinued, clearance, liquidation, and damaged items are excluded from this offer. Rebated offers, those requiring trade-ins, or other conditions precedent or subsequent to qualify for the lower price may also be excluded. Menards® reserves the right to exclude other offers as necessary including but not limited to availability or special promotional offers. Any conditions required to qualify for the lower price at a competitor will also be required at Menards®. Limited to reasonable quantities for homeowners and one-house order quantities for contractors. Current in-store price, if lower, overrides Menards® advertised price. Visit your nearest Menards® store for complete details.
Can I still get the sale price if you run out of stock before the sale is over?
Yes! We will give you a "Sorry Slip," so you can get the product at the sale price as soon as it arrives.
Do you accept coupons?
Menards® will accept competitor and Manufacturer’s coupons both mailed and internet under the following guidelines:
- Coupons must be from a local competitor or state "Manufacturer’s Coupon".
- Manufacturer’s Coupons must include a scanable barcode and remit to address.
- All coupons must have an expiration date and be presented within the valid date. Menards® WILL NOT accept expired coupons.
- Coupons must be for product sold at Menards® and must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Manufacturer’s coupons and competitor coupons will be enforced per the individual coupons rules and regulations.
- Any coupons stating "Not valid with any other discount or offer" will not be valid with sale priced items.
- Competitor coupons for discounts when using specific tenders will be honored when using the Menard® Big Card.
- Due to Fraud, Menards® will not accept competitor’s coupons for a % off a total transaction greater than 10%.
- Due to Fraud, Menards® will not accept coupons that have been copied or altered. Menards® will also not accept coupons that have been purchased or sold on the internet.
- Menards® reserves the right to accept or refuse coupons at its own discretion.
- Coupons do not apply to Menards® 11% off low price guarantee.