I feel as though I need to make it up to you guys for flaking on Snackurday! If there was ever an apology gift, this is it! Five Minute Fudge! Oh Yes! You read correctly! No need to go get that prescription checked! You can have homemade fudge in just 5 minutes!
What an impression you will make this holiday season offering your guests homemade fudge! This is super to give by itself or with your cookies for a Christmas Gift! I personally don’t think any kitchen should be without fudge! Maybe that is why I was on the exercise bike earlier! Hmmm…..I will worry about that later!
I am not counting calories right now, I am making another delicious holiday treat!
Five Minute Fudge
Printable Version Here
- (1) 12 oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 to 8 oz Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Line a Square Baking dish with wax paper.
- In a saucepan melt chips and condensed milk together over medium heat stirring constantly.
- After Chocolate, peanut butter, and milk have melted together; remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture into wax paper lined pan and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve
- You can mix in nuts or dried fruit.
- You can use all chocolate chips, or exchange butterscotch or raspberry chips for the Peanut butter chips.
- You could use white chocolate chips.
When done cutting you can sprinkle fudge with powdered sugar for a more wintry presentation.