I love finding new unique ways to connect and have fun with my kids. We recently had the chance to review the game Tomodochi Life for Nintendo 2DS . I wasn’t really sure about the game at first, but we popped it in and gave it a whirl.
My 13 year old and I sat here cracking up at the miis. You can not only create what they look like, but you can also give them a personalized voice. THAT was hysterical. On top of that you tell the game their personality. It was so much fun to sit together, laugh, and enjoy some quality time. This looks like it will keep all the kids entertained for a while.
So what all does the Tomodochi Life Game do?
- Making Music Videos – write songs and watch your Mii’s perform your creations…did we mention that they wear goofy outfits while on stage?
- Create Mii’s of your favorite celebrities – anyone can show up on your Tomodachi Life island
- Favorite/Least Favorite Foods – discover and feed your Mii’s what they love or what they hate…and watch the hilarious results
- Get Married and Have Kids – start a family in Tomodachi Life and experience your child growing up, walking for the first time, and maybe move off the island?!?!?!
- Personalities and Voices – not only can your create Mii’s that look like you and your friends, but you can also give them their own voice and personalities
If you are looking to snag a Gaming system for the kids for fun or for the holidays check out the Nintendo 2DS. It plays all the great 3DS and DS games. Take videos and pictures using your 2DS. And, it is only $129.99, but there is even a great sale going on at Best Buy where you can get it lower!
BEST BUY DEALS
8/29/2014 – 9/1/2014 (4 Day Labor Day) – Online only Nintendo 2DS system – Save $30 (regularly $129.99 with savings only $99.99
8/31/2014– Online only –Save $5 on Select Nintendo 3DS Games
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free