This post may contain affiliate links.
Back to school time is coming up and I am always scrambling to get the kids a quick, but healthy breakfast. When I was approached to do a sponsored post for Silk Fruit & Protein it was perfect! We are that family that gets stuck in a rut: Cereal, Granola bars, Orange Juice. The typical morning routine! This year we are shaking up our morning routine to be more creative and healthy to help the kids start their days out strong.
5 Ways to Shake Up your Back to School Breakfast.
- Make it Better with Muffins: Bake fresh homemade muffins at night for a yummy breakfast on the go in the morning. You can start with these easy and delicious muffin recipes.
- Parfait it up!: Purchase fruit, yogurt, and granola. Assemble some quick and delicious parfaits in the morning. These take only minutes and taste amazing!
- Pancakes & Sausage in one: Do the kids want a hot breakfast. Pre-make these Pancake Sausage Bites so they just need to heat and eat to get that full breakfast before school.
- Oatmeal Bar: Oatmeal can get boring. Mix it up by giving the kids options of mix ins like fruits, nuts, even flavored coffee creamers to change the flavors of the oatmeal to make it more exciting.
- Switch the OJ: Ditch the traditional OJ and serve up Silk Fruit and Protein. Silk® Fruit & Protein — a new twist on ordinary juice. Silk Fruit & Protein is a delicious fruit juice blend that’s an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D. Your kids will have a hard time choosing between Mixed Berry and Strawberry Banana. This yummy drink will not only quench their thirst, but help them start the day off right with plenty of vitamins and protein.
If you are interested in stocking your fridge with Silk Fruit and Protein you can print this $1 off Silk Fruit & Protein Coupon when you like Silk on Facebook! Silk Fruit & Protein is always in my fridge so this is such an easy post for me to write! My whole family loves drinking it. It makes me so happy that it is dairy free so everyone at my house can enjoy it!
You can check now to see which store near you carries it! Store Locator
“This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and Silk blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.”