Fiesta Stuffed Mini Peppers
Yield 24 -36 halves
- 12-18 Sweet Mini Peppers (halved and seeded)
- 8 oz package of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese or shredded Monterrey jack
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Wash and slice the peppers in half long ways. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds.
- In another bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, lime, cilantro, and garlic salt.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into each of the pepper halves.
- Place in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by A Few Shortcuts at https://afewshortcuts.com/fiesta-stuffed-mini-peppers/