Fruity Pebbles Cookies
- 6 TBSP butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together baking soda and flour and set aside.
- With a mixer cream together butter, pudding mix, and sugar. Beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Finally, slowly add the flour and mix until just combined. Gently fold in Fruity Pebbles just until evenly distributed. Try not to crush them.
- Scoop 1” balls and place on your cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.
- Use a gluten free flour mix
- Use a dairy free margarine.
Recipe by A Few Shortcuts at https://afewshortcuts.com/fruity-pebbles-cookies/