Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies
- 1 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a stand mixer until well combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Use a fork to press down the cookies and make the cross pattern on top
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the pan before removing
Recipe by A Few Shortcuts at https://afewshortcuts.com/gluten-free-peanut-butter-brownie-cookies/