Gluten Free Pizza Biscuits
Yield 18 biscuits
- Gluten Free Bisquick (prepared following biscuit instructions on box)
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Toppings (pepperoni, olives, peppers, etc)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a bowl mix together the gluten free biscuit dough by following the instructions on the gluten free bisquick package.
- Line a cupcake pan with paper liners and fill each 1/2 full with the prepared biscuit dough.
- Top each with sauce, cheese and pizza toppings as desired.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- **Can be frozen and reheated for a quick snack or meal.
Recipe by A Few Shortcuts at https://afewshortcuts.com/gluten-free-pizza-biscuits/