Homemade Gravy Mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3T beef or chicken stock granules, MSG free
- 2T onion powder
- 1T garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground celery seed
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- Mix all of these ingredients together in a bowl.
- Repeat as needed however many mixes you want to make.
- Whisk 1/4 cup of mix with 1 cup milk or water. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down and cook for another minute while whisking smooth. Makes a great thick gravy. If you would like it thinner you can add 1/2 cup more milk or water to the mix.
Courses Mix, Side Dish
Recipe by A Few Shortcuts at https://afewshortcuts.com/homemade-gravy-mix/