Pumpkin Pie Chex Mix
Yield 15 cups
- 9 cups rice chex
- 1 Batch of Pumpkin Fudge (not set)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 Cups Cinnamon Chex
- 2-3 Cups Stick Pretzels
- Mix up a batch of pumpkin fudge. Instead of pouring it into a dish pour it over the rice chex and stir gently to cover.
- Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- In a large bowl mix the pumpkin chex with the cinnamon chex and the pretzels.
- Eat, or place in airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.
Courses Dessert, Snack
Recipe by A Few Shortcuts at https://afewshortcuts.com/pumpkin-pie-chex-mix/