This post may contain affiliate links.
I love recipes like this one. It is a multi-purpose recipe. This Ranch Black Bean & Corn Salad, can be a side-dish, served with chips, or even served in Tortillas for a quick lunch. It is so easy to throw together that the kids can make it. My girls love anything that they can make by themselves! Plus, you can use the homemade ranch recipe to make this dairy free! This is so full of flavor it goes great with chicken, tacos, really any meal. It is a great new recipe to give a whirl! Let me know what you think!
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 can (19 oz. black beans, rinsed and drained)
- 1 can (11 oz. whole kernel corn or mexicorn, drained)
- 1 cup quartered grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Squeeze a little lime juice over the top (optional)