I saw these and I couldn’t resist! We needed a creepy treat for Halloween this year and this is it! Peanut Butter Eyeballs! These were super easy! My kids helped. In fact, they made them which was so much fun to watch and then we had a little spooky fun with the camera.
It is so much fun just to goof off with the kids! Spend an evening this weekend making these Peanut Butter Eyeballs. They are so much fun! Don’t forget to try out these other great Halloween Treats!
Peanut Butter Eyeballs
Yield 24 eyes
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
- white bark coating or white chocolate for melting
- Red Food coloring
- In a large bowl beat together the peanut butter, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Form into eyeball size balls with hands and put on a waxed paper lined baking sheet in the fridge to cool.
- While cooling melt white chocolate or bark to dip the eyeballs in.
- Dip Peanut Butter balls into white chocolate and place back on baking sheet.
- Place an M&M in the center and return to fridge to set.
- You can also use a toothpick and red food coloring to add "veins" to the eyes.
- Serve to your little ghouls and goblins
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.
Mix the peanut butter, butter, and powdered sugar together in a large bowl.
Form the peanut butter mix into eyeball sized balls and place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until set.
While cooling melt down some white chocolate to coat the balls. Dip to coat and then place back on the baking sheet. Top with an M&M and place back in the fridge to set.
use red food coloring to make veins if desired.