This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s Fourth of July Weekend! Cue the Fireworks! Start the Parade! Have Dad fire up the grill! Bust out Red, White, and Blue EVERYTHING! We love the Fourth of July at our house. We have so much fun watching the wonder in the kids eyes as the fireworks burst over their heads. And the smiles on their faces when we give them a sweet frozen treat!
This year we made our own Pudding Pops, and colored them for the Fourth of July. You could do this for any holiday or occasion! They are incredibly easy and fun for the kids to make! We have used paper or plastic cups in the past with Popsicle sticks, but you can find cheap plastic Popsicle molds at the dollar store or walmart that work just fabulously!
If you are in the mood for something baked and not frozen check out these other great desserts
- Blueberry Pie
- Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Brownie Triffle
- Gooey Banana Boats
- Strawberries and Cream Gooey Butter Cakes
- 1 Small Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix - or any flavor
- 2 Cups of Cold Milk
- Popsicle Mold or cups & sticks
- Food Color
- In a Medium bowl whisk the pudding mix and the milk.
- Place in the fridge for 5 minutes or until slightly set.
- Separate into smaller bowls for each color.
- Layer the colors into Popsicle mold.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours.